Friday, August 20, 2010

Why would an ice cream truck go rolling by at night, in the winter, playing a really depressing song?

say it really made you kind of want to die, OK I'm crying nowWhy would an ice cream truck go rolling by at night, in the winter, playing a really depressing song?
I don't think it was an ice cream truck ... I think it may have come from an alternative universe where they sell broken dolls this way.Why would an ice cream truck go rolling by at night, in the winter, playing a really depressing song?
I think I'm reading too much Pullman ... thanks! Report Abuse

you must live in the hood - that only happens in the hood LOL
WERE YOUR CURTAINS OPEN AGAIN?
that was the xanex truck
Was Large Marge driving it with some crazy dude wearing a bow tie?
They rove your neighborhood trying to catch a glimpse of you nakey, heck I live in the bush outside your window... want me to throw a rock at the ice cream dude.
You mean like my answers use to... the ice cream man probably finally realized that he's just a loser in the game of life, and that his dreams of being forever happy was just an illusion... If I was him, I would O.D. on ice cream and hope to die from a brain freeze... : /
to lure in all the depressed kids
hahahaha. what a dumb time to sell ice cream
wow that must really be depressing





P.S i know this has nothing to do with the question but how did u get ur avatar...


1. naked


2. and its whole body as a pic here on yahoo answers.
When you put Listerine in your mouth, it hurts.





Germs do not go quietly.
Because it got bored sitting in the garage.
So now I know where our usual ice cream guy goes in the winter.





Just be gald he isn't playing a 'happy' song. trust me on this one Tublet...
That almighty dollar
i wonder if he had those one ice creams with the butterfinger peices crumbled up in it.
Duuuuuuudette! Maybe it was from the ';Emo Ice Cream Company.';
he's thinking of better days.
wow. that's.... ... ... just......


kinda sad.





and a little creepy.





good setting for a scary movie
That just your conscience,telling you to straighten your B*** up. Happens to me, all the time when I snatch a Popsicle while no body looking.. wink wink.
Because Cheech %26amp; Chong are driving it...





Be sure to get me a Tai stick of...





Ice Cream...
I'm sorry...that was me. My car broke down and that's the only rental that was left....(ugh...whatever...fine...I stole it) But I didn't mean to make you cry. Now I'm crying at the thought that I made you cry. If you forgive me, I'll pick you up and we can drive by unattractive people and throw ice cream at them.
he misses his mommiecicles
He is in league with the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.





The child-catcher listens for the sounds of snivelling children (or anybody else really) in the dead of night and homes in on them. Only when his net is over you will he realise his mistake.





But then he gives you to the ice cream truck man. ....*shudder*....





Be shush, little Tublet, or else whe may hear you.
He can't sell ice cream just popsicles
that sounds scary, i would hide under the bed and wait for it to pass. *pees pants in fright*
Wow, Um thats never happened to me.


Maybe the ice cream truck had a depressing day at work and nobody wanted to buy his ice cream. So he decided to play a depressing song? Not sure.
Maybe the driver's dog just died.
Was a clown driving it? I think a clown stole my blow up midget doll......
umm ok what? thats weird. and why do you want to die from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment