Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can I Use SPF Eye cream at night also?

I'm trying to get a new eye cream, and I'm leaning towards LA Prairie Smart Eye cream with SPF. The store at the Nordstrom told me to use only duing the day time AND if I use it at night It will be less effective. Is the spf in eye cream really important? I'm usually home all day so I don't really go outside that much, but I don't really see a logic that SPF eye cream won't work at night? I thought SPF is just an added ingrediant to protect me from the sun I see no harm in using at night. Was she just trying to sell me another night eye cream? Also, please let me know which eye cream you liked, I need some insights! Thank you!Can I Use SPF Eye cream at night also?
An spf eye cream is specifically for protection from the sun and the use of it at night would be totally un- useful because it is protection from the sun there is no sun when you sleep so it is a waste of the product to use it at night. You should just use the product during the day. If you have any more questions email me at dnny_bunny@yahoo.com thank youCan I Use SPF Eye cream at night also?
yeah , sure!!
It's silly and a waste to use an SPF infused eye cream at night. It's only to be used during the day for sun protection. I sell Avon and we have a dual 24 hour moisturizer eye cream with an SPF 25. It comes in one jar and it's split into two compartments - one for day use the other for night. It's a fantastic design and saves you money. You don't have to buy two separate eye creams. By the way, we have great eye creams at lot cheaper than the cosmetic counters. If interested click here:





http://mshimatsu.avonrepresentative.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment