Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What is the best brand of soap, lotion, and night facial cream 2 use for sensitive skin?

i have sensitive skin and im not sure if the soap i use (irish spring, dial) is best for my skin. i use cocoa butter lotion and i dnt have any facial night creams. just the dove spf 15 facial lotion u use b4 u go out n the sun. but still my face is dry. and my skin tone is uneven n certain places (stomach, butt, arms). they're darker n these places. im rarely out in the sun and i use clean and clear facial cleanser every morning after i take a bath. what can i use or do differently to even out my skin tone and keep it from being dry?What is the best brand of soap, lotion, and night facial cream 2 use for sensitive skin?
If you are unsure, first check out the makeup section at some department stores they have people there to help you.


If possible and you keep breaking out or having trouble with soaps see a dermatologist.


Or you can go online and see who can provide you with some free samples try them out and see what works for you.What is the best brand of soap, lotion, and night facial cream 2 use for sensitive skin?
NIVEA all the products are perfect.
Neutrogena makes a wonderful skin care line that is good on sensitive skin. Their Fresh Foaming Cleanser is what I use everynight, and they also make moisturizers for combination, oily, or dry skin. (The products are in light blue bottles.)
Use zenmed's three step skin care system which is a combo pack of a cleanser, toner and moisturizer. No matter which soap you use this product will take care of your skin through out the day and won't let it dry or appear oily. I use it and I love this stuff. You could also use my discount code ';zen4less'; in case you make up your mind to buy from them.
dove
TRY OIL OF ULAY - ITS LOVELY - I HAVE ECZEMA AND ITS OK FOR MY SKIN.
Mary Kay has a night and morning moisturizer that helps with dry skin, wrinkles, and all the stuff like that. Mary Kay is like another Avon but it is actually good for you skin. So whenever you find someone who sells Mary Kay you may want to ask them for a booklet and find the night and morning creme. I use it because my mom sells it and my face is so soft. I love it.
try cetaphil

No comments:

Post a Comment