Friday, August 20, 2010

U are eating an ice cream in a dark room..in the mid night and suddenly u r caught...what will u do.?

1)give a mysterious smile


2)drop ur bowl


3)and run.U are eating an ice cream in a dark room..in the mid night and suddenly u r caught...what will u do.?
Give the impression that a genie has taken over my soul.U are eating an ice cream in a dark room..in the mid night and suddenly u r caught...what will u do.?
haha, i would give a mysterious smile and be like ';want some?'; with a HUGE smirk. Report Abuse

i chose option


4) all of the above


OR


5) ';I was sleepwalking, mom, i swear!'; lol
put the ice-cream cone on my head and pretend nothing has ever happen and give a idiotic smile.the best part is...RUN! (unless that is not your room.)
what icecream i feel the question is unethical. please withdraw it as you will get reported for violation
continue eating in a mindless fashion, as if possessed or sleep-eating.
Give a mysterious smile. (:
i will probably bribe the one who catches me with some ice-cream..........there is always a deal that satisfies both the parties
Throw the ice cream at the person.
hmmm i think i'll continue eating my ice cream in the dark room since nothing seems out of the ordinary.





maybe i'd and run though
Sorry.........:D
smile and say 'midnight snack.. girls gotta eat you know.'


or if it wasnt my parents i'd probly say 'im pregnant.' in a sarcastic way





:)
1...and then wiggle my eyebrows suggestively ;D
pretend im still asleep sleepwalking lmao!
continue eating duh, what else?
I would pretend as if I was in a sleep walk and eating it
keep eating
hmmm i'll continue to eat... bt if they stare at me badly... then i'll share with them.... so that they wont trouble me....
Just keep eating...





lol
smile and ask one more


and then share
i'll keep on eating...wat else...:)
sit there and carry on
no sense!
finsh eating my ice cream
i will will hide my bowl under anything i see near me

No comments:

Post a Comment