Friday, August 20, 2010

It was a dark lonely night.. my cousin said she wanted some company.. I came round and gave her my cream?...?

..shame the shops close so early, but she really wanted cream with her tea. We stayed up all night listening to the thunder, wrapped in each others arms. Aren't we lucky to have each other?It was a dark lonely night.. my cousin said she wanted some company.. I came round and gave her my cream?...?
What did you say his name wasIt was a dark lonely night.. my cousin said she wanted some company.. I came round and gave her my cream?...?
i find thats weird she is your cousin
ewwww. I think You guys need to make ';friends'; that are not related
thats kinda creppy
And who exactly do you plan to show this question to?
It's nice that you are friends with your cousin...but I'm not so sure I would want to be wrapped up in MY cousins arms...But different strokes, I guess.
Cream i wonder what cream she wanted.Sound like you and your cousin have a thing for each other and personally i think that's weird.
tom, this is just plain disturbing. please, go out more.
aww how sweet you shared your cream with your cousin! did she thank you by giving you her cream in return?





lmao!
AAHHHHHHHH I think your getting in way over your head. Which side of the family is she? Lets see,your Dad's brother?Maybe your Mom's sister? Think about that the next time you are tempted to be affectionate toward her.I know it is easy to be with her.Your so relaxed around her and you and her have alot in common.Lots to talk about too,huh? There is no excitement or discovery in this type of relationship, which is most important.You already know most everything about each other and a relationship like that will cool very,very quickly.So do yourself a favor, quit kissin' your cousin will ya?
ewwwwww... kissing cousins that just is not right.
So when do you plan to be on the Springer show. Wad ya gunna name da kidz, Elmer and Sissy-Lu?
your a freak
you poor deluded fool lol
there's a word for that and it's called ';incest '; think about ....
Yes you are my dear
WOW u r the lucky person u got the opportunity great...........keeps on going n try to get another opportunity......to have enjoyment
are you like spanking your cousins monkey?
Tom if I was reading some kind of freaky book this would be good. GET A LIFE, THIS IS JUST WEIRD!

No comments:

Post a Comment