Friday, August 20, 2010

What are some good night creams?

i have very dry, but also very oily skin. i would also like to start treating my skin for aging (i'm only 23 but i heard it's good to start early), and doing whatever i can to make my skin look healthier over all. i had very bad acne as a teenager (went through 3 cycles of accutane - strongest acne med at the time that people usually only take for one cycle) so my skintone is very uneven, a few little acne scars (those don't bother me too much, makeup covers them easily) and just kinda blah looking. i wash my face every night and every morning. is there anything i can use at night to help my skin other than just a regular face lotion? thanks for your help!What are some good night creams?
arbonne internationals, has the best skin care line. i love it! They have a great over night cream that evens out skin tone, and hydrates without giving you that oily look. everything is natural and pure. its pricey but seriously woth it i havent gone to any other skin care line since

No comments:

Post a Comment