Friday, August 20, 2010

Have u ever eaten a whole gallon of ice cream in one day/night?

Yeah, Once*Have u ever eaten a whole gallon of ice cream in one day/night?
lol pretty close to it with peanut butter i paid a price lol weight gain so i had to lay off sweets for a long time.Have u ever eaten a whole gallon of ice cream in one day/night?
No I would be sick for a while if i did that
Nooooooooooo.
no..probably can't
I haven't.. but I bet I could! :-)
Never have.
oh sure,i need all the weight i can gain.thats easy.
maybe in elementary school. I watch out for my health a little better nowadays....well, a little, anyway.
Yeah. It was cookie dough ice cream.


There was another day where I ate a box of 12 ice cream sandwiches in 2 hours.





I was home alone during the ice cream day/night, so I didn't have to eat a regular breakfast, lunch, and supper.
no but ill eat a pint of ben and jerrys in one sitting
I'm not sure how much a gallon is but I've eaten a 4 ltr tub before.
NO WAY! I would be sick in a second!
nope, i think that would make me sick and my stomach turn upside down
no but i wish
No ...the kids always need new shoes ..!!
Not yet
I dont think I could even do that.
yes several times. my brother in law was the manager of a dairy, and had 2 deepfreezers full of icecream products at all times. we could have as much as we wanted.
No, I have never done that.
Yes I have ever like 12.....................
Nope. I love ice cream, but a few full bowls makes me sick.
yes and i gained 50 pds from that i wish i never ate it
No not a gallon but I have done a half gallon in about an hour by myself, one hot, hot effin hot summers day.
I did once with my first pregnancy. It was Neopolitan, and when my husband tried to share, I nearly knocked his fingers off... That ice cream was mine and mine alone..lol..
No, never...

No comments:

Post a Comment