Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can I Use SPF Eye cream at night also?

I'm trying to get a new eye cream, and I'm leaning towards LA Prairie Smart Eye cream with SPF. The store at the Nordstrom told me to use only duing the day time AND if I use it at night It will be less effective. Is the spf in eye cream really important? I'm usually home all day so I don't really go outside that much, but I don't really see a logic that SPF eye cream won't work at night? I thought SPF is just an added ingrediant to protect me from the sun I see no harm in using at night. Was she just trying to sell me another night eye cream? Also, please let me know which eye cream you liked, I need some insights! Thank you!Can I Use SPF Eye cream at night also?
it is fine to wear the eye cream both day and night. it isn't any less effective. she was just trying to sell you a night eye cream as well. There are also alot of other product lines that carry very nice eyecreams with spf for alot less than what you are looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment