Tuesday, August 17, 2010

If I Put Nivea Cream On My EyeLashes Every Night Will It Make My EyeLashes Grow Longer Quicker?10 points!!!!!!?

I Just want to no if i put Nivea cream insted of vasline on u eyelashes evaynight will it helo them grow longr quicker





fnx


best answer gets 10 points!!!!


but first i want bout 50 answersIf I Put Nivea Cream On My EyeLashes Every Night Will It Make My EyeLashes Grow Longer Quicker?10 points!!!!!!?
No, this will not make them grow longer quicker. You can try the Ardell Brow %26amp; Lash Accelerator Treatment Gel, my friend tried it and it worked for her. It's kind of hard to find in some drug stores so just in case, you can order it here: http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>If I Put Nivea Cream On My EyeLashes Every Night Will It Make My EyeLashes Grow Longer Quicker?10 points!!!!!!?
Nope...sorry...you are stuck with short eyelash genes...just like me...it suks...what I have recently found is lash lengthening mascara...it actually works. It has tiny little fibres in it that stick to your lashes and make them longer...it doesnt actually ';grow'; your lashes its a temporary thing and washes off when you take your makeup off...works great.. the product I am using and loving is Maybelline great lash...the pink tube with the green lid...its not waterproof though so you may want to get the waterproof version if you prefer that type. The waterproof one has a black lid.





http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ma鈥?/a>
No. Use something specifically for your lashes.





Heh, you're living in a dream world if you expect 50 answers regarding eye lashes.
no. sorrry sweety it won't.


you can get fake eyelashes but that is all that will help.


This sounds really stupid but eat lamb.


it helps (Y)
YES,IT WILL
no, its you genes that determine how long your lashes grow

No comments:

Post a Comment