Friday, August 20, 2010

Can I Use SPF Eye cream at night also?

I'm trying to get a new eye cream, and I'm leaning towards LA Prairie Smart Eye cream with SPF. The store at the Nordstrom told me to use only duing the day time AND if I use it at night It will be less effective. Is the spf in eye cream really important? I'm usually home all day so I don't really go outside that much, but I don't really see a logic that SPF eye cream won't work at night? I thought SPF is just an added ingrediant to protect me from the sun I see no harm in using at night. Was she just trying to sell me another night eye cream? Also, please let me know which eye cream you liked, I need some insights! Thank you!Can I Use SPF Eye cream at night also?
You should use an eye cream that has spf during the day (even if you're not outside much) and a more moisturizing cream at night.





Edit: The skin around your eyes is the most sensitive skin on your body, you should not use facial moisturizer on your eyes since they have different ingredients that can be too harsh for the area.Can I Use SPF Eye cream at night also?
dr perricone has a good eye serum and chanel has a great one in a gold tube. i believe both of these are newer products and state of the art. very very good.





spf is not used in night products. however, spf is critical in daytime products to over time protect against cumulative sun damage.





here is another beauty secret: ester C 1000, take one a day. you can get it at gnc. vitamin C is the beauty vitamin. i mean it.
I have spf in my all over moisturizer, not the eye cream. I put on my eye cream first, and then the moisturizer, and I put the moisturizer around my eyes. I think she was just trying to get you to buy 2 eye creams, one for daytime and one for night.
sperm has spfs and is free

No comments:

Post a Comment