Monday, August 23, 2010

Teens: do you use different creams in the day and at night?

or do you use the same set of creams all day??Teens: do you use different creams in the day and at night?
Usually the difference between night and day cream is the day cream has an SPF.Teens: do you use different creams in the day and at night?
Yes, I use a really light moisturizer in the day with SPF (Aveeno or Olay). Basically just because I live in a sunny place to protect my skin and to keep down shine and clogging pores.


In the night I use a Nivea or Palmer's facial cream. And Retin-A every other day.


You can just as easily use the same thing all day though.
Many teens don't use moisturizer at all and that is totally a mistake! During the day you want to use something that has SPF, and at night of course that's not necessary. Many creams are formulated for both day and night wear.
not anymore. one day i had an allergic reaction for using 3 different creams. now that i have learned my lesson-i only use one.





that's not the case with everyone of course..i have very sensitive skin
i use a different one during the day because it has a sunblock in it and it moisturizes my face at the same time and the one at night keeps my face from drying up
I don't need creams. After the 8th grade, my face clear completely.
yes if i'm going outside i used sunscreen


in the night i used a high vitamin one
The same, for me.. And somewhere on tv I heard that you should use the same cream, so it will actually work...but that was for acne.
i use no creams..
i use shaving cream o_o
I don't even wear cream...

No comments:

Post a Comment