Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do you ever binge on ice cream in the middle of the night?

ice cream tastes best in the middle of the night, scientifically speakingDo you ever binge on ice cream in the middle of the night?
I have only eaten ice cream once in the past year period. It was not a midnight binge, either. Everyone says I stay cold because I'm a vegetarian. Whatever the reason, I can't eat ice cream very often.Do you ever binge on ice cream in the middle of the night?
Not just in the middle of the night, as evidenced by almost 10 different flavours


of ice cream and sherbet occupying much of the bottom part of my freezer ..
Why just limit it to the middle of the night. I'll eat it in the morning, afternoon, during the football game...pretty much anytime is a good time for cookies %26amp; cream.
yeah sometimes and it's the pi帽a coloda flavored : )
Middle of the night. Middle of the day. Whenever I like.
eeewww no thats fattening and gross + you can get cavities if you dont brush good before you go back to sleep.
not alwaayyss icecream, but i usually binge on tons of other junk at night :]
often with a small tin sliced peaches or strawberries. then later have an ice lolly
Too sleepy for a binge, perhaps a spoonful or two, then back in the bed I go!!!!
often
No but I did binge on soft baked Chips Ahoy cookies last night
No but I binge on biscuits :D
At times, yes.....!!
No
卢_卢





edit: fine then yeh i do :L
not on ice cream .. i dont like it





but i do on other stuff sometimes





:)
only wen im going thro a break-up lol
fer sure
i wishh. we never keep ice cream :/
i'm drinking a root beer float as i type this ..sersly

No comments:

Post a Comment