Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What is the right age to start using skin rejuvenating creams and anti-ageing creams at night?

I am 25, wheatish in complexion %26amp; have very oily skin %26amp; hence have just 2 creases each beneath each eye, no dark circles, no pimples/marks, just large open pores. What would be the best age to start the above-mentioned products %26amp; which ones should I use (please mention products that I can get in India...)What is the right age to start using skin rejuvenating creams and anti-ageing creams at night?
Well, I'm 35 and I started using light weight moisturizers and eye cream when I was 20. Believe me, it will pay off big time! The most important anti aging product you can get is a good sunscreen. Consistently use it. It's easier to prevent the damage than it is to correct it! I have used tons of brands... I don't know if brand matters as much as being faithful to a regimine! Good luck!What is the right age to start using skin rejuvenating creams and anti-ageing creams at night?
run don't walk to your nearest pharmacy/department store.





I started using cream when I was around 18. Eye cream when I was probably 21/22. It def helps. Anti aging cream can be used anytime really. But def after 25. My skin looks really young.





Also - it really does have to do with genetics. I have friends who have used creams the same amount of time and look older because they were predisposed to get wrinkles.
skin care should start at age 20.anti aging craems are supposed to be used when ur 35.you can start using under eye creams .try clinique products they help reduce pore size and give a good complexion!

No comments:

Post a Comment