Friday, August 20, 2010

I've treated for Scabies last night & a few days ago with Elimite Cream, it worked for my son but not me?

I had them the worst of all. My doctor said treat once a week. I don't want to wait for another week, what happens when you use it too much. I just got a diag. after us having it for 2 years. For a long time, they just complained it was in my head but they were wrong. At what point will they give me Ivermectin. If you've never had Scabies, and got rid of them easy, don't answer. I don't have a new rash and don't want to wait until I am infested again but knowing doctors like to say it's just the after effect which I didn't have last time I had Scabies. I had Scabies once for 1 1/2 yrs because doc's wouldn't listen. They put a stop on me getting the Elimite Cream in the entire county. One doctor finally helped me and I got rid of it, bless his sole!I've treated for Scabies last night %26amp; a few days ago with Elimite Cream, it worked for my son but not me?
Tell you doctor you want a prescription for Kwell, it will get rid of the scabies. Now it can cause brain damage, but if you leave it on, (from head to toe) over night and shower it off, you will be alright. Now in addition to this, you must take everything off your beds, I mean everything, matress pad, sheets, dust ruffle, pillow cases,put these in hot sudsy water and turn on the washing machine. pillows, and any rugs must be either washed or steam cleaned, curtains must be washed or steam cleaned. The trouble is most people do not want to go to all this trouble and they get reinfested. And find out who you are getting them from, and do not go back to that place, even for a visit. Now even after they are gone, you will have places that will be sore, from your scratching, these have to heal. Hope this helpsI've treated for Scabies last night %26amp; a few days ago with Elimite Cream, it worked for my son but not me?
First thing I would do is find the Doc who helped before, if unable to do that there a several things to consider, you have a computer so Go to 'Medline Plus' to the drug section, select the E for Eliminite, and scroll down the list that comes up until you find Eliminite, or permithion. Read thru the information closely, check and see if you did any thing different that these instructions, have you done every thing possibe to prevent re infestation? It clearly states that the itching will not go away immediately, for this itching use another anti itch cream, there are several, Calamine lotion can help, Chiggerex Plus might help, Over the counter antihistimine like benedryl in cream or pill might help. If the amount of medicine you used on you at your body weight was the same as you used on your son, a Doctor might be able to let you use it sooner he would have to consider the amount of permithion that would be toxic to your weight. Permithion is much the same medicine we use on our pets to kill fleas and ticks and is sold per body weight so MAYBE your doc could let you use again in less than 7 days.


If you have done EVERY thing you can to prevent re infestation that will help a lot.


This I know you don't want to hear and I am NOT saying that you do or do not still have scabies, most adults, especially if they have had any experience with scabies start itching when some one even mentions someones rash may be scabies. I know this happens to me. What i am trying to say that after what you have been thru you are going to have an anxiety itch with your real scabie itch.


I want you to read all the dangers of overdose and examine exactly how carefully you prepared prior to using the scabies medicine. It is possible that you didn't get the 100% out of the treatment if your hair was still to wet or if you didn't use the nit removing comb............ When you have all your information compiled then go to the Doc and explain why you think you need the treatment again before the 7 days are up and maybe he will understand and help you.


Good Luck , I hate to itch anywhere........ I am a horrible patient with anything.....
http://www.scabies-killer.com/?gclid=CLz鈥?/a>





in reading about scabies..you have to treat yourself and your environment..i would honestly be concerned because you said you have had them for two years and then you had them before for a year and a half..why did the dr put you on a ban throughout the country on scabies meds? sounds kinda weird..also in reading on the treatments you should use calamine lotion and take an antihistamine

No comments:

Post a Comment