Friday, August 20, 2010

Am 29 and my laughter lines show. ANY BEST firming FACE CREAMS (night/or day) i could use?

AM 29.


TRIED a lot of brands in my life and apart from my fab (pricey) EVE LOM cleanser that clears my skin and leaves it fresh/smooth, my laughter lines are still there and show no signs of getting better.


i drink lots of water and eat vegetables but love my cakes. i exercise and i am a size 8. i think it may be genetic ....


brands i have tried previously are: CLINIQUE/ LAUDER/ ORIGINS/ OLAY/ CLARINS/ ORGANIC PHARMACY, and probably in the past cheap stuff like GARNIER/L'OREAL. any TIPS ON GOOD EXPERIENCES FOR COMBINATION SKINS THAT AGES Like mine?


CHEERS GIRLS:)))...Am 29 and my laughter lines show. ANY BEST firming FACE CREAMS (night/or day) i could use?
Creams don't work very well on deep lines because they can not penetrate deep enough to really stimulate collagen. If you exfoliate first through a chemical peel or microderm then your product will go deeper. However if you are really wanting anoticeablee result you should go to a medical spa and check into laser treatments. For more information go to www.winterparklaser.com. Winter Park Laser in Orlando FL has photo-rejuvenation and fractional skin resurfacing for wrinkles.Am 29 and my laughter lines show. ANY BEST firming FACE CREAMS (night/or day) i could use?
try using Artistry Time Defiance Derma Erase. it's part of great line of beauty products designed specifically to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and expression lines. It's like getting botox but without the injections and it's also non-invasive!





http://aorihuela.qbeautyzone.com
i am 13 and my laughter lines show!!! i dont know wat 2 do bout them. its so ugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment