Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can you use night creams at day time?

i am religious at using my day cream after shower, before going to work. however, after a busy day at work and household chores after work, sometimes my nightly beauty regimen is reduced to brushing my teeth. what happens is my day cream runs out first before my night cream.Can you use night creams at day time?
Should you use vanishing cream if you want to be noticed?Can you use night creams at day time?
NO! Your skin will burst into flames if you do that.





jk - of course you can. It's just greasier looking so you might want to mat it down with some powder.
i would recommend to just buy more day cream.


becuz they label them day and nigh for a reason.


do ur best to do as the directions tell u to for best resultts
For day time, you should use creams with a SPF 15.
there is no such harm but they catch much dust instead of those day creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment