Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Was i right or wrong? I went out for a double scoop chocolate ice cream last night, when a guy in line bumped?

my arm. He said ';excuse me, sorry about that';, and i just kept walking and said ';no harm, no foul';, but then i saw the top scoop of my ice cream had fallen and landed on my shoe. That pissed me off! I went up to the guy with a scowl on my face and said ';excuse ME? No, excuse YOU, motherfuqer!! look what you did to my ice cream!'; He looked at my foot, and i kicked the ice cream from my foot into his face and knocked his glasses off. He went to pick them up and i gave him a wedgie and pushed him into the mud, then i stomped up and down on his glasses several times, walked away and said ';Sh*t on a cone and eat it, a$$hole'; The guy got up and said ';hey fuq off man!'; That pissed me off more! I went back to him and said ';lets clean you up'; and jammed his mouth full of napkins, and picked up his broken glasses and smashed them back on his face. He screamed and ran for his bike, and was getting away! I got on some kids bike and chased him into the playground. I caught up and popped a wheelieWas i right or wrong? I went out for a double scoop chocolate ice cream last night, when a guy in line bumped?
You popped a wheelie on his back, ripping his shirt off LOL!


You have a very vivid imagination and a crazy sense of humor, but I must admit your little stories make me laugh.Was i right or wrong? I went out for a double scoop chocolate ice cream last night, when a guy in line bumped?
Hahahahahahahashah this is the most made up story i have ever seen on yahoo answers
You could go to jail for that.
u scare me and wrong
Totally in the right this time Mr. O, I mean you tried to be passive about him bumping into you, but the whole incident with the ice cream/shoes/trash talking you...was totally out of line, and he deserved what he got... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment