Friday, August 20, 2010

Can a face look uglier without using night creams, lotions, serums??

Physically look uglier?Can a face look uglier without using night creams, lotions, serums??
No,if you drink a water enough, sleep enough, no smoking, and you are vegetarian, I think your skin will stay healthy without lotion.





our skin has its own prevention,and its regenerate itself, but skin care/lotion/serum can help it to work better, for example you want to lighten your face, make it radiant or look younger..maybe you need it.. ;-)Can a face look uglier without using night creams, lotions, serums??
Yeah! and I don't know if you really care that much but I am thirteen and I already use anti-aging creams every night it is best to start young before it is too late!
I only use day creams and at night, I let my skin rest....
yes
yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment