Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I just used the scabies cream last night, could it already be working?

My doctor said that it could be a while before i feel any relief. Today i found myself not itching as much. Is it possible its already starting to work? Or could it just be my mind playing tricks on me?





By the way my doctor told me that he isn't 100% sure that i have scabies because no one i know had it and no one in my family has got it and i've had it since June of 2008I just used the scabies cream last night, could it already be working?
My two daughters got scabies a few years ago and I about freaked out when they diagnosed them with it. I knew nothing about it but they also gave me cream to put on my daughters and told me the same thing. The next day, I soaked them in the Aveeno oatmeal bath and put the cream on and just like you they felt less itchy. I think it could be working on you!I just used the scabies cream last night, could it already be working?
Scabies burrow under the skin %26amp; leave long track lines on body it's highly contagious wash bed linen everyday in very hot water same with towels etc cream woks very quickly when you bathe make water hot it opens the pores %26amp; then apply cream the only puzzling thing to me is how you've had this since June because the out-break is un-bearably itchy %26amp; fast

No comments:

Post a Comment