Friday, August 20, 2010

I had a dream about my ex last night and he was eating another girls ice cream?

and I got jealous!! I can't stand it, I dumped him but I miss him so much. Why would I still get jealous if he was going to be free and see other girls like he's supposed to? I think I still like him, it's painful. Got any advice to get over him?I had a dream about my ex last night and he was eating another girls ice cream?
You have to know that you can do better and you will meet an amazing guy someday. i love dreams! lol they are so random and funny. dream on!I had a dream about my ex last night and he was eating another girls ice cream?
You dumped him why? Hopefully it wasn't because he was eating another girl's ice cream.





You have no real knowledge about love if you are dumping rather than trying to work something out. The theme of life is not to dump, but to work. If it would have been too hard for your parents to raise you, should they have dumped you somewhere? Sad to say, some people do it today and it's a crime!





Sometimes I think it should be a crime for people to dump their boyfriend or girlfriend. You don't know love unless you fight for it. You don't know love until you have to give up something to keep it.





As for your dream...and your admittance to liking a guy...the only reason for letting a person go is if you have absolutely no more feelings for him or her. Period. End of story.
i know how u feel. but to get over him keep yourself busy with people you think are cute and what not. dont talk to him for a while or look at him . if u want him back .. dont talk to him.. he will miss u. and come back.
well y did youu break up eitt him if youu still like him??? n if youu reely wanna gett ovr him meet n otha guy youu like MOR
lick another boys ice cream ha ha lol you will get over him i promise it will always hurt alittle but less when you go with someone else
Ice cream you say? I see. Hmm. You're screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment