Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My dad tried to tell me last night that eating 1 cup of ice cream every few days will help weightloss?

Poll:





should I take him to the looney bin myself or have him carted off in a taxi?My dad tried to tell me last night that eating 1 cup of ice cream every few days will help weightloss?
He forgot to tell you to purge after eating it...he just missed a step.My dad tried to tell me last night that eating 1 cup of ice cream every few days will help weightloss?
Was he joking? Or was he being serious? Wow. Maybe you should talk to your Mom or something, or some other adult if you don't know what to do. Seriously, if he was serious, he needs help.
Box to Timbuktu
well then you'd have to pay for the cab fair....





i'd go with the looney bin.....
Try taking him there yourself.
so I guess thats the new hot diet fad...

No comments:

Post a Comment