Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I had this ';cluster'; of 3 zits so I applied benzoyl peroxide cream all day and night not the area is bright ..

red! What do I do?I had this ';cluster'; of 3 zits so I applied benzoyl peroxide cream all day and night not the area is bright ..
you might be alergic to the benzoyl


i know alot of ppl are


just stop applying it


or it might also be that the area is irratted


once the pimple is there its better to just squeeze it then to try to treat it....





stop using all dring products on it it will only make it worseI had this ';cluster'; of 3 zits so I applied benzoyl peroxide cream all day and night not the area is bright ..
wash the cream off and apply aloe vera
Leave them alone for now. If you have acne, I would strongly suggest sensiclear. www.sensiclear.com. I have struggled with acne since I was 12 years old and am now 35. I have spent thousand of dollars over the years. This stuff worked in 3 days. My skin is looking clearer and feels better. I know it is expensive, but having clear skin is worth it. Hope this helps. Kathy
apply lemon juice to them at night and wash it off in the morning. it will dry up the zits and take redness away.
Is that a prescription cream? If so and it's the one I have then it's really strong and you are only meant to put a tiny bit on, it's probably burnt your skin, but nothing to worry about... just leave it be for a few days and it'll clear up. IF not then go down to your doctors.


Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment