Friday, August 20, 2010

I used a whitening cream in the daytime and whitening serum at night..will i get cancer?

i have tan skin and i want my skin to be white/pale/ghost skin!!!!! but i use whitening cream in the daytime and whitening serum at night for 2-3 months now, will i get skin cancer??!!!





dont tell me that tans look pretty because i think they look like POOP!!! F**K THE SUN AND F**K AMERICA AND YOUR DAM TANS.I used a whitening cream in the daytime and whitening serum at night..will i get cancer?
If it contains Hydroquinone it's possible.Hydroquinone is banned in certain places because it's rumored to cause cancer.As long as you follow the directions you fine.the limit is 2% Hydroquinone.Anything higher can be fatal.





Edit:Make sure it doesn't contain mercury either.As long as it doesn't contain those 2 things your fine.Also don't say fu*k America.I love my country.Hate to break it to you but tan is in.Jessica Alba %26amp; Beyonce =Hott.No one likes ugly pale looking like casper the ghost skin.Too pale is not cute at all.I used a whitening cream in the daytime and whitening serum at night..will i get cancer?
It's too late for you, you've probably already developed skin cancer. See you in the afterlife.
yes, prostate cancer and possibly AIDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment