Friday, August 20, 2010

Best moisturizers (and/or night creams) that don't cost a fortune?

I have combination skin (gets oily fairly within a few hours, but is dry after using cleanser) and am looking for a moisturizer - possibly a night cream as well - that won't cost me a fortune. By this, I'm talking no more than $10/oz.





I hate Clean %26amp; Clear (used it before). I currently use Clinique moisturizing gel, which isn't that high-priced (only $5.70/oz) and has lasted me almost 6 months. However, I'm not 100% satsified with it, because I have to use two layers of moisturizer to combat dryness.





Does anyone have any other good moisturizers (and night creams, if possible) they could recommend?Best moisturizers (and/or night creams) that don't cost a fortune?
I have combination skin, and my T-zone would get really oily, but my cheeks are dry, and lately my cheeks has been super dry lately and I've heard that Clinque's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion works amazing, I haven't tried it out just yet, but lately I've been using Ponds Dry Cream, and its work really good, I use it at night before i go to bed, and in the morning when I'm not going to be in the sun or going out, I use Olay Complete daily moisturizer when I am.


Its fairly cheap, and I also use Nivea Creme, at night its really thick, but when I wake up in the morning my skin feels soo soft and smooth and really hydrated.Best moisturizers (and/or night creams) that don't cost a fortune?
Try 4ME Adaptable Potency Skincare system. With this system you can create and blend your own skincare regime. This will allow you to create a product perfect for YOUR skin's needs. Plus the products are free from Mineral Oil, Parabens, Petroleum by-products, Alcohols and harsh chemicals.





To the moisturizer, for your skin, I would recommend you add 1 Skin's Daily Vitamins Potency Booster.





Check out their web site, www.4meskincare.com
Shea butter is soo good and its only around $5

No comments:

Post a Comment