Saturday, July 24, 2010

Your favourite night face cream?

What is the best night cream you have ever used on your face?Your favourite night face cream?
origins night-a-mins, fantastic





';B-complex, C, E and A), extra minerals and exfoliating extracts, this mega moisture cream fortifies skin鈥檚 own nocturnal nature to help it repair the appearance of damage done by day and rebuild itself to face tomorrow. Worn out surface cells are gently released to reveal brighter, more youthful texture and tone. Skin awakens rested, renewed and richly replenished';Your favourite night face cream?
My favorite is Anew Ultimate. I use all Avon Products. I have sensitive skin and have never had any problems. They have products for every age and skin type.








Terri


Avon Unit Leader


%26lt;url%26gt; www.http://youravon.com/theresachambers
I use oil of olay with vitamin C and oil ad vitamin e oil. Each oil is used on a different area. I do not have one wrinkle, I am 31 and my skin is flawless down to my collarbone.
Ponds, because my pimples are gone in 2 days !
Kenzoki Cosmic Cosmetic Cream
Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 Recover Night Creme - it's amazing. I use the whole set.
Mustard Oil
check out this website:


www.makeupalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment