Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Night cream problem?

Ok. One thing I want to know. It鈥檚 a beauty question. I am 1984 I mean 23 years completed tomorrow. Now days I am using night cream it鈥檚 a garnier. But my few friends n family members say don鈥檛 used now its soon for you other wise you鈥檙e鈥?face become older soon after marriage n kids. Is that true?Night cream problem?
Lol, No!! As long as the night cream doesn't make you breakout, go ahead and use it!Night cream problem?
ha ha ha .... your family members have a good sense of humour.... hi hi eee haha ahahaaa
Start using a moisturizer now. I waited until I started to see wrinkles, and by then it was too late. Prevent wrinkles, don't wait to try to get rid of them.
okay...I am sorry, but I am irritated by the question. Use common sense! You sound like my Romanian friend who's mother will say idiotic things because she wants to have control over her daughter. She has a whole lot of ';old wives tales';. You are young right now and you want to stay looking young...right? So if using a moisturizer that keeps your skin from drying out makes you feel fresher in the morning....then use it and don't listen to what anyone else has to say. That includes me! I am not trying to be rude, but you remind me of my best friend and I care about her so much that it frustrates me when people have control over her when it's bad for her.
No way!!! That is crazy. Use it if you want but I do think its a lost cause cos you hopefully don't have wrinkles at 23.. But I guess prevention is better than cure and all that.
partly true about the kids thing, but night cream is only moisturising during your sleep, which is the best thing anyway,at least 8 hours you wont need too much cream.
once you have kids everything changes. the night cream will actually help your skin stay looking younger. all it is is a heavy moisturizer and if you have very dry skin use it during the day also, if its too heavy under makeup, mix with just a little water. its never too early to be concerned about your skin.
u can use l'oreal night cream
No, night cream won't age you later. In fact it's a great preventative measure. Why wait to care for your skin till problems arise?


*On that same subject, you are the perfect age to begin eye cream if you don't already use it. You don't need anything too expensive. Look for something in a tube or pump - more hygenic and less waste. I'm not familiar with garnier's eye cream but I'm pretty sure they have one. Dove is also good.
hi deepaex,





nice to meet you..





Natural beauty is better than using any cream ... so why you dont trusth your self you are beautifal from inside and outside ... your beautiy should not be perfect ... if you put cream in your face the one that love you love you becaue of the cream in your face may be after you remove it he dont like you.. any way its a dvice





you are wonderful take care


bye

No comments:

Post a Comment