Monday, July 26, 2010

31 cent ice cream night at Baskin Robbins...?

http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Promotion/3鈥?/a>





Just wanted to share with all the mommys so you guys can take your kids for ice cream tonight. :) 5-10 pm.31 cent ice cream night at Baskin Robbins...?
Thanks.





We're about to leave.


My eight year old asked me how i found out, And i told her it was on Y!A. My three year old said ';well, can someone on yahoo answers make toys r us have a sale too?';lol.31 cent ice cream night at Baskin Robbins...?
Yeah, I got that email also! I lead an AWANA church group for little girls, so this will be cheap and fun, everyone for under $10! thank you for the reminder!
I was planning on taking my kiddos somewere special tontie...i was looking for something cheap. Thanks so much!!!





~Kate, busy mommy of six, and pregnant with twins!
WOW! Sounds awesome! My little in dwelling child is craving an ice cream sudae.....ok so I am but I know she wants one too!! I'm sure my whole family will enjoy it.
Sometimes I wish I was American :(
Tonight? AWESOME! I am making a pilgrimage to the home of the creamy goodness :D
Sweet! Thanks!
...yummy...!





cherries jubilee here i come!
Thank you
Thank you...
WOW! thats really awesome and sweet of you.
Ya, I'm taking my entire youth group to it tonight (20 of us).
thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment