Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm using tazorac cream .5 and i was wondering should i put it all over my face each night?

i put Dove facial lotion after i put the cream on also, because my face is peeling and becoming red from the cream. unless there is something better to use....?I'm using tazorac cream .5 and i was wondering should i put it all over my face each night?
your skin is becoming red because tazorac, like the other drugs in that class, are very strong and your skin is getting used to it. if the peeling and redness are that bad, try only applying every other day until you can work up to daily. be careful with what you put on your face, if it's not oil free or Noncomedogenic (no pimples), then it can irritate your face and pores even more. also absolutely do not go out into the sun or tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment