Monday, July 26, 2010

Burt bees night radicance cream...doubts..need help!?

iam a 26 yrd old.i finally got rid of my acne but my skin looks pretty dull.i brought this cream.is it any good?should i use it on alternative nights or everyday?kindly advise.thanks.Burt bees night radicance cream...doubts..need help!?
I haven't tried the Burt's Bees Night Radiance cream so I can't give you any input on that. I had dull skin but I noticed a difference when I used a brightening cream that had sunscreen in it. I have been using Anew Luminosity Cream on and off. My sister has been using Solutions Banishing cream all over to lighten up her skin tone and so far it has yielded better results than mine. Since I am an Avon and Mark rep., both products are from either brand. I hope this helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment