Monday, July 26, 2010

What is your favorite night time moisturizing cream, and why do you like it?

Definetly the Idealist by Estee Lauder... I've tried so many creams and masks but i either break out with them or it gets even worst. With the idealist it smooths, exfoliates, and MOISTERIZES!!!


It may be exspensive but its the best ever!!!What is your favorite night time moisturizing cream, and why do you like it?
vaseline (a very very very thin coat) keeps moisture inWhat is your favorite night time moisturizing cream, and why do you like it?
oil of olay , even for younger people it still works great the have several different varities
vaseline


it makes your skin feel like a babys bottom :D
i luv neutrogena tinted moisturizer. it not only makes my skin soft but gives me that glow.
Skin Ceuticals...can only be bought through a dermatologist...incredible products...leaves skin moist but not greasy and doesn't clog pores...on the expensive side though, but worth it.
i love the oil free hydrating gel from mary kay--it feels so light and smooth and my skin feels great!
100% pure lanolin. (around the eyes and on corners of lips)





it works. it's cheap.
I love Kiehl's Abyssine Cream, detailed product information and my review (why I love it) is here:





http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>
My all time favorite is Arbonne's daily moisturizing cream. It's used in the am and pm. It is so rich and literally soaks into my skin. My face feels wonderful, soft and hydrated.
nivia my grandma has it and she looks so young and her skin is so soft

No comments:

Post a Comment