Saturday, July 24, 2010

Aveeno ultra calming night cream. please tell me your experiance if youve used it or any other ultra calming.?

i have red blotchy skin and im sooooo pale so it shows up real bad. plus, i dont like having to hide undermakup so much. i want to be naturaly pretty, which i can achieve if i can get this uneven redness off. please, if youve used the aveeno ultra calming products, tell me what you liked and didnt like about them. specify which product you used please. and did it help you with anything? tell me lots and lots i am desperate.Aveeno ultra calming night cream. please tell me your experiance if youve used it or any other ultra calming.?
I have mild rosacea and I tried the Aveeno product line and in particular the calming with no results at all. Finally after searching and searching the only product line that truly worked for me was Bee Luscious Cosmetics Calming Chamomile skincare line my skin is gorgeous now also I use the 1% hydrocortisone salve and that does wonders for flaking and redness. I highly recommend this brand from experience and use.Aveeno ultra calming night cream. please tell me your experiance if youve used it or any other ultra calming.?
My sister had that recently and her dermatologist recommended, Cetaphil face wash and the Aveeno day radiance moisturizer. Her skin is looking great now and she was not too happy with the price she had to pay her derm!
I used the Aveeno with cooling sensation thingy.


well i think its rlly good if only if you have extremely dry skin.


I dont know if it will clear the blotchness away that much


but i dont really recommend it on the face cuz u can actually feel the cooling and it get to your eyes.
  • revlon hair dye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment