Monday, July 26, 2010

What are some good night eye creams that I can buy from the drugstore?

I'm only 18, but I've been wearing eye make-up since I was 13. Sooo...needless to say, I should start taking care of my eyes and try to prevent some wrinkles before hand. I don't have a lot of bucks to blow, but if you know of a decent eye cream for NIGHT, then please let me know :) Thanks!!What are some good night eye creams that I can buy from the drugstore?
st. ives has great eye creams at low cost (8.99) look for it at any drugstore. st. ives also sells an amazing stress gel for your face and eyes also in drugstores for about 2.99. neutrogena also carries eye creams in drug stores. they go for about 12 to 15 dollars. however it contains the ingredient AHA which can sting if your not used to it. hope this helps!!What are some good night eye creams that I can buy from the drugstore?
you can find at cvs or wallgreen, RoC has retin-A , it prevents wrinkle.
olay regenerist (red jar, cant remember how to spell it) It beat out very high end products in testing!
Revlon is good and is a fave of mine'
Lovin





Cannot recommend any from the drugstore since those are mostly fillers, and fancy packaging.. Yes I can say, ';I've tried them all';.





I use: Extreme Eye Rescue by Isabella Pelle. It's made specifically for eye wrinkles, the dreaded dark circles, and eye puffiness. Apply/massage it around the eye area twice daily. Hope this helps you as it did for me.


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment