Saturday, July 24, 2010

Night cream for sensitive skin/ acne prone skin?

I have been trying to make sure that my skin care regime is up to par. I have used moisturizer and eye cream since I started wearing makeup (I am now 25) but I think I need to actually move on to a night cream instead of just a moisturizer. Up until now I have always used the same thing on my face during the day and for bed. I have heard wonderful things about La Mer and I would be willing to shell out the dough but I have heard its not good for acne prone skin.





My skin gets red and itchy very easily and breakout easily too. When I am using the right products I break out with 3-5 bumps in a week but if I use the wrong stuff my skin burns and turns red and I get cystic acne. I know its important to take care of my skin. I really hope that I dont end up having to neglect my skin as not to end up itchy and red.





any recommendations for a night cream that wont turn on me. Price doesnt really matter as long as its not above 200 bucks. We only get one face right?Night cream for sensitive skin/ acne prone skin?
You sound like you're describing my own skin. I just recently asked a similar question on here (but about eye cream) and was told to check out Clinique Moisture Surge. I've been using it a few days on my whole face and it's lovely. It's fragrance-free and non irritating, light and not oily but definitely moisturizing - and not a single break out yet.





Here's a link directly to the product on Clinique's site: http://www.clinique.com/product/CATEGORY鈥?/a>





They also have another product that I've had my eye on but haven't tried yet. It's a skin calming moisturizer for red and easily irritated skin, called Comfort on Call Allergy Tested Relief Cream:





http://www.clinique.com/product/CATEGORY鈥?/a>





I hope that helps!Night cream for sensitive skin/ acne prone skin?
I have the perfect night cream for you. Have you heard of Arbonne? We have a new line, perfect for sensitive skin. FC5 night cream is only $42 dollars and this month it is on sale for 20% off plus tax and shipping. You can look at all the products on line at arbonne.com and even order using my consultant ID#17132992. Thanks Heidi
Here is one treatment I found that is not an over the counter drug and will fit well under your budget request.





Check my source...

No comments:

Post a Comment