Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ladies, which day/night cream is best ??

i am looking for a cream to purify my skin and leave it soft and sheer, i am pregnant and would like to bring the best of my skin, any recommendations are much appreciated


thank you very muchLadies, which day/night cream is best ??
i have a 6 week old and when i was pregnant my skin kept on changing from oily to dry i found the No7 hydra quench day and night sorbet worked best as its not as heavy as a cream but richer than a lotion i found it really good no matter what my skin was likeLadies, which day/night cream is best ??
I like Aveeno products. There is a whole range for the face and body. Some are called ';calming'; that help take out redness. They have serums, sunscreens, moisturizers, and cleansers, and all are at reasonable prices. Aveeno is at most drugstores/chemists/big box stores. I use the serum and day and night moisturizers myself.





Another product range that is good and easily available in the US and UK is Garnier. I use their products, too, and have been very pleased with the results and the pricing.
Liz Earle, Liz Earle, Liz Earle! I started using these product just over a year ago and my skin has improved dramatically. Her new Superskin moisturiser is amazing if you have v. dry skin.
the bodyshop Vitamin E day or night cream 拢5 for a tub. The tub is small but lasts for ages and is completely natural.
When I was pregnant I used YSL cream, it was fab on my face and I snuck some onto my tum too :)
It really doesn't make any difference which one. Just important to moisturise. I us Ultrabase - your local pharmacy can get it. Less than 拢2 for 50grm and it isn't greasy.
NO7 you can buy it at boots its fantastic
I only ever use E45, excellent
Elizabeth Arden has a fab range of creams that will make you look as fresh as a daisy!
no7 at boots and simple regeneration

No comments:

Post a Comment