Saturday, July 24, 2010

Best Natural Night Cream?

I'm on a student budget so please no suggestions that are very expensive! But I was looking for people with experience with natural creams and lotions that help not only with repairing sun-damage but also help to moisturize? I'm a redhead with freckles, so I have obvious sun-damage and I also have skin that seems dull and dry no matter how much I exfoliate. I've used lotions by brands such as Dove and Neutrogena and whatnot but they didn't do much, so I'm looking for something completely natural. Can anyone suggest anything? Please, please, please?! Lol, I'm desperate! I'm so tired of seeing all those women with the beautiful skin that looks so baby-soft and even-toned and comparing it to my big-pores and ruddy complexion! Gosh, and I'll even take any suggestions that are not all-natural, lol.


Thank you!Best Natural Night Cream?
Aveeno is natural, I would buy something that's that brand. They have a lot of good creams.Best Natural Night Cream?
This stuff should work a treat on you: http://orthoderma.com/naturalorganicmois鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment