Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Best night cream? (30 +)?

I'm about to turn 30! I need to start using a night cream. Should have already! Any suggestions?Best night cream? (30 +)?
Try papaya kojic and licorice base cream which are


available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'Best night cream? (30 +)?
Yes, skin needs to give extra care especially when we aged , it looses elasticity, moisture and wrinkled.


Actually it's best to start using anti aging product from 25 years old.


I have tried most of the skincare products, even the high-end brands and i can say that each brand has their own selling point. Depending on what is your concern - anti aging, hydrations, whitening, firming etc..


There are also night cream that combines anti-aging and restore moisture or fight pigmentations etc...


You did not mention what is skin type so i cannot simply suggest a product... it might work for me but may not be effective for you.


I'm currently using estee lauder night cream, and three times a week i apply sleep mask ( perfect renew sleeping treatment).


why don't you go for a skin test and see what your skin is lacking, then you can decide on which type of night cream brand that is best for you.
I used to sell skincare products at a very high end cosmetics counter. Of all the brands I was exposed to, in my experience the one that acheived the most dramatic anti ageing results was Natura Bisse.
I use olay Day and Night cream.It wors Great!
clinique makes a great product.
you dont' reallly need a night cream at 30 -- but i know how you feel (i thought the same thing when i turned 30 a couple years ago).





i recommend getting something from dermalogica - i started using that brand for all my skin care, and my skin has never looked better - or dr. brandts rp3 is really good.





but remember it starts from the inside


if you smoke - quit


cut back on the booze, and stop drinking pop


drink more water and real fruit juice


get regular exercise and sleep


taking omega 3/6/9 supplements are great for skin and hair too.

No comments:

Post a Comment