Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is good to use loreal day and night creams for face?

I`m 17 and i wanted to know is anything wrong if i use loreal creams ?I`m affraid my skin will become older using their products?please help meIs good to use loreal day and night creams for face?
Use as little cream as you need. If you don't have dry skin, then don't use special night creams.





A dermatologist told me that if you use too many creams, then your skin ';forgets'; how to regulate itself - and then your skin will really need them.





So go easy on the cream! I just wash my face once, not twice a day, and still have really young and healthy skin, and I'm 34 now!!Is good to use loreal day and night creams for face?
Yes.
if its a face cream yes. if its makeup, no. use it more moderately.
You need to find age wise creams, stuff may be to strong.
that's about the dumbest question I 've heard all day
yeah its not neccessarily good but its not bad either..
17 andd your using night creams, hunni NO stick to a good MOISTRZER if oily use a gel based (clinique moisture gel for face)or dry (clinique moistrizing lotion) or normal either of the to will help. i use the clinuique three step and get comments on my skin EVERYDAY. so no night creams only is SEVERRELY dry and wait till yuo start gettin wrinkes (late 20s early 30s) then use those creams your still young those oilys arent gone yet and either is that acne.(in soem cases) hope i help.
Yes if its okayy as long its for ur face..dont be worried if ur breaking out cus of it or sumthing u might be alergic but if not...it good for ur face so dont worry about it..(:
At your age you don't need to be using a night cream. Night creams contain a higher percentage of oil to prevent dryness and wrinkles. If you start using it you will find it is to heavy and your skin may become oily and break out. I would just use the day cream morning and night and buy a hydrating eye cream instead of the night cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment