Monday, July 26, 2010

Usage of night eye cream. need advise!?

Hi i have dark circles around my eyes. I have been told to use eye defence or circle reducing creams by my friends. I checked and L'oreal has creams avaliable for day and night usage. I wanted to make sure if its safe to apply creams around eyes or on skin before going to bed? has any one done it personally and did it do no harm? i dont want to take risk as my skin is really sensitive and if things dont get better, atleast i dont want it to be worst.


thanks.Usage of night eye cream. need advise!?
Eye cream is a Godsend for people with puffy eyes or dark under eye circles. I have dark circles and I use eye cream every night religiously, and it really helps.





Just make sure that you are using EYE cream, not regular face cream. The skin under your eyes is very, very delicate, and eye cream is made just for it. You could irritate it if you use something too heavy.





And also, don't feel trapped into buying the $30 tiny little jars of L'Oreal eyecream- or any of their products for that matter. I buy mine (still a good brand- they even sell it at Sephora) for $5 at TJ Maxx.





Good luck!





PS- The best thing you can do to get rid of those circles is to get lots and lots of sleep! And if you put ice cubes right under your eyes it will reduce puffiness too.

No comments:

Post a Comment