Monday, July 26, 2010

Eat ice cream at night/midnight?

wat are the consequences?Eat ice cream at night/midnight?
I find it helps me to get to sleep if I have a bowl before bed.Eat ice cream at night/midnight?
Your waist widening, your *** spreading, shame - guilt. haha
Too much fat ,and too many calories that your body wont burn off in your sleep. Substitute with a bowl of cereal.
Ice cream at night is the best while watching a movie.
its kind of bad to eat before you go to sleep unless you're trying to gain weight.


it doesnt get burned in daily activities because you're sleeping, it just goes straight to fat storage.


but its goood. (:
a nice midnight snack.
depression...





brain freeze.
a craving for more? I heard that since ice cream is cold, it burns calories heating it up as you digest it.
The later the better..The effects are, for me the morning after indulging I catch a terrible case.LOL,LOL.......Still it's worth it......Blessings Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment