Saturday, July 24, 2010

Can I use night cream during the day?

probably a very stupid question..





but anyway.. I have olay products. I use Olay White Radiance as my facial cleanser.. Olay night cream during the night, and the Olay moisturising lotion during the day.





but it seems like the Olay night cream works (especially with my acne scars!) better than the moisturising lotion for me.. is it okay for me to use the night cream during the day if I am just staying at the house?





whenever I go out, I don't use any of the cream, I put on nivea sunblock spf 20+ though before putting on my maxfactor miracle touch.Can I use night cream during the day?
No, not a stupid question =)





The reason that night creams are designed for night time is because the amount of moisturizers and repairing ingredients inside the cream might cause you to be more greasy - which is not a good look for daytime!





But you mentioned that you're only staying inside the house, so yes, if you feel like it, you could wear it around the house during the day.





But, keep in mind that night creams work best at nighttime because you're sleeping. When you sleep, you're allowing your body to repair the skin, which is a good time for the night cream to kick into action after a long day's worth of stress on your skin. Also, keep in mind that if you are overusing a specific product, the wonderful results and effects you see now will slow down and diminish because your skin is getting tolerant, or used to, the product.





I suggest using the night cream only at nighttime, but on certain days when you want a boost of healing, of moisturizing, and fading acne scars, you can surely use it during the day.





But anything is fine, as long as you don't use it when you're out because it has no spf, and you might look very greasy!





I hope this helped! Good luck!Can I use night cream during the day?
I think the only reason there is a time of day designation is due to the amount of oil or other greasy moisturizers in the product. Your skin doesn't know what time of day it is. If you're not worried about you make-up slicking off during the day, then by all means, use what works!





You could also consider mixing your moisturizer with a little bit of foundation if you are hoping for some day wear coverage. I would avoid trying to layer one on top of the other though.
it doesn't matter when you wear the night cream. just because the sun is out doesn't mean the product wont work. go for it :)
wts the difference? sure, go for it?
I use my Eucerin night cream during the day. It doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment