Saturday, July 24, 2010

Any recommendations for a new facial lotion and night cream?

I'm 29 and am interested in products that will help prevent wrinkles, but that aren't too expensive (under $25). My skin is pretty dry but not especially sensitive. I still occasionally get pimples.





Currently I'm using Dove Deep Moisture SPF facial lotion, but I don't really like it because it's not very moisturizing and it leaves my skin dull.





I'm also using The Body Shop's Vitamin E Night Cream, which I really like the feel of, but my boyfriend thinks it smells like his grandmother.





Any recommendations? Please include the price if possible.Any recommendations for a new facial lotion and night cream?
I like anything by Burt's Bees- the products smell good and are almost 99% natural. Most of their face creams go for under $15





Here's a link to their face moisturizers


http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>


(I use Beeswax Moisturizing Day Creme)Any recommendations for a new facial lotion and night cream?
I have tried so many skin care products and spent a small fortune looking for the perfect moisturizer. I found it in my kitchen cabinet. Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Pure Coconut Oil are both fountains of youth! You will NOT get an oily greasy face! Your skin will drink it right in and you will be amazed at the results. The EVOO solves dryness issues and also seems to even out skin tone. The coconut oil smooths out wrinkles and fine lines and smells heavenly. I suggest you try both for a week and see for yourself. Use the the EVOO and then coconut oil. You only need a few drops. The coconut oil comes in a jar and is hard until you warm it with your fingers. Then it turns to oil. So save your money and go to the kitchen. It's all there for you!
STAY AWAY from bath and body works because they are all fragrence and chemicals. ..





burts bees is good - but i recommend the madefromearth.com product line. . . .totally organic with no chemicals. . . .they have a great 3 Berry Face Serum, that has blueberry in it. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment