Saturday, July 24, 2010

What should i do with the avon night cream?

I sell avon part time and this is my first campaign and i wanna do well.....When i got my start up kit I got a few items:the mistake proof mascara and avon rejuvenating night cream. Bc i cant buy the disposable wands yet to let people try the mascara ive decided to keep it for myself(hee hee)...but the night cream is something i have no idea what to do with. So what do i do with the night cream? Give it to the person who buys the most stuff? My mom says i should keep it and let people try it...i was thinking of buying mini containers and putting some of the night creme in there and letting people try it that way on their own is that a good idea? Plz i really need some help i really don't know what I'm doing lol. Any other suggestions would be helpful too.What should i do with the avon night cream?
If you let people try it, when you put it in mini containers you should wear gloves and use q-tips so you don't contaminate the cream. There are a lot of people complaining about contamination.


What I would do is keep it as a demo and when you have a customer who is interested in buying it, sell it to them for the price that is in the brochure or sell it to them at say, 10% off. It was free to you so you will make a little money from the sale. Or you could give it to a customer for a free gift if they buy other skin care products. Once she uses it she will be hooked and will buy from you in the future.


Oh yes, just so you know. I help my daughter-in-law with her Avon business. I love Avon.What should i do with the avon night cream?
Well, there a lot of different things you could do with the night cream. You could take your own advice and do it as a give-a-way. I wouldn't just give it to the person who buys the most though, I would enter everyone's name into a drawing who places an order. Second, you could see if anyone actually orders it and give it to them instead of ordering a new one. Third, you could keep it for yourself. It's never to early to start thinking about anti-aging. Believe me, I know!!





Good luck with your new business.

No comments:

Post a Comment