Saturday, July 24, 2010

Weat to put Burt's Bees night cream?

OKay so i bought this Burt's bees night cream and day cream..If anyones ever used it beffore..where do i put it? Under my eyes? I know i put it somewhere on my face..Weat to put Burt's Bees night cream?
You should apply Burt's Bees Night Cream all over your face. You should put it on after cleansing your face thoroughly first thing in the morning and before bed. If all else fails, read the instructions.Weat to put Burt's Bees night cream?
All over your face.








Good Luck
You can certainly call the company for a definitive answer on this. But, unless a cream is specifically for the eyes, I never put it on the skin around the eyes because that skin is much more sensitive than the other skin on the face. I have noticed that some face creams say on their labels not to apply them near the eyes. The safest bet would be to use it on the cheeks, forehead, chin and neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment