Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is night cream really necessary after your basic skin care rountine? (Cleanser,Toner,Moisturizer)?

your skin rejuvenates itself while you sleep so anything to help it along is greatIs night cream really necessary after your basic skin care rountine? (Cleanser,Toner,Moisturizer)?
NO ITS A WASTE OF TIMEIs night cream really necessary after your basic skin care rountine? (Cleanser,Toner,Moisturizer)?
I would use it. The pillow can cause wrinkles and when I was younger I should have used a light night cream and now that I am pushing 40 hard I need a heavier one. I also use one with a sunscreen during the day. Nivea is a really good one and doesn't mess with my sensitive skin.
yah.....but dont scare your dog
Night creams are for people who need to fight wrinkles or if there at that age were there going to get wrinkles soon its an extra hydrating to puf up the out side skin cells so they look younger and more fuller
well i like it. it makes your skin softer and smother. also its good to have when you have sunburn ( i think so)
it helps u 2 keep ur skin moisturised....I think u shuld ask dis ques in the website that I hav given u...
It helps.
ya it is it cleans your face and relieves it of unessarcy oils





try cliniques





www.clinique.com
It really depends on your skin type and the climate you live in.


U definetly need it if you have dry skin or if u sleep in air-conditioned room or if your climate is dry. But if your skin is oily type or u sleep without the AC and yr climate is humid, you can always do without.

No comments:

Post a Comment