Saturday, July 24, 2010

A good ';night cream';?

I use O'lay complete daily facial lotion with spf15 during the day and have been using that since I can remember. I have dry skin that's oily in the T-zone and olay seems to be the only lotion that isn't overly oily or greasy but also moisturizes the dry area's just enough. I mean, you literally would not be able to tell I had just put it on after about three seconds. But my skin would feel very soft. It works great, but I'm not quite sure if it's exactly what I want to use at night. I want something similar to ';Olay complete'; but made for night time use(to be put on before going to sleep). Anyone have any ideas?A good ';night cream';?
If Olay suits your skin then I would recommend getting an Olay night cream.


There is an Olay Complete Night night cream - available in Boots, Superdrug etc.A good ';night cream';?
If you don't mind paying for good stuff go to http://www.nontoxicbeauty.com on the anti-ageing page they have a night serum which helps regenerate cells while you sleep. It cost 拢20 per bottle but lasts for ages and is really good.
Depending on your age but if you are young skin use HA Berry! Night Cream, Middle Age Skin will be HA Berry! Night Cream Plus and last but not the least for Mature Skin will be MoPaSea Serum(best seller). It's all natural products.
Try Boots Time Delay night cream. Its creamy, absorbs well and smells gorgeous. And its good. And not overly expensive.
Avon has awesome stuff a little pricey but worth it
Clinique moisture surge works day and night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment